Monday, May 9, 2011

Thank You Ash & Allison...I'm lovin'

      This is gonna be short since it's sooooo late, but I had to post something as I was soooo excited when I got the call that my blog was up!! I was like about to run around screaming... Thank you more than words can say Ashley & Allison for designing it. Ya'll definitely know me!!
      As I was sitting here trying to decide where to even start I hear the pitter patter of little feet coming up behind me, and then "Mommaaaa, I'm thuwsty". It was Lulu! So, as usual it's not just get a sip of water and back in bed, she wants to have a full on conversation. My life...but I still can't figure out where they get the excessive talking and drama from?? Anyways, it's way late for my usually bedtime, but I wanted to jot a little something on here and share my blog that they did AWESOME on. I'm in love with it, love you girls for doing it, and Good Night!!

1 comment: