Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kids say the Darnest things....

        I don't have time to post too much right now, but I had to share this real quick before I forget. I mean, the main reason for starting this blog was so I wouldn't forget all the "little" things my kids do and say. So...it was a normal, well normal for us (he he), afternoon and and evening followed by the usually bedtime routine then lights out at 8:00pm. I finished the dishes from dinner and was talking to my Aunt Dana on the back porch enjoying the nice weather. Well..I was really on the back porch because we all know how loud and dramatic I am so I didn' t want to keep the kids up. Just as I am thinking everyone is asleep I hear "rat tat tat" at the back door. I turned around and see this little booger justa' smilin at me!


So...Imagine that face and you can see why I wanted to crack up in hysterics. I kept my "Big Momma" face in place and opened the door. Before I can even get a word out she is holding her arm and says "Ohhh mayannn, I'd wasd twyin to sweep but mya awm woaha me out".( That's....Oh man, I was trying to sleep but my arm wore me out).!! Needless to say I just hurried her back to bed, and got back outside where I busted out laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment